Tuesday, May 31, 2011

An interruption...

Please excuse the interruption of the usual adorable kiddos on this blog to allow me to advertise. 

I'm selling my jeep.  It's very bittersweet. I LOVE my car, but we've outgrown it. When we had just Hannah she sat in the middle in the backseat and her seat fit perfect.  Now with a kid on each side behind the drivers seat and passenger seat, we're just too cramped in the front.  It's a sad day for me. I thought I would drive this until the wheels fell off.  

2004 Jeep Liberty
$6,500
(blue book is over $6,900)
93,000 miles.
Very clean and in great condition. 





I have more pictures and information if you are interested.  Just e-mail me at: tyler8704@yahoo.com

We think we are going to get a Nissan Altima.  A few years ago my jeep got rear-ended and I had an Altima as my rent car. I LOVED it.  I know it doesn't seem much roomier, but it actually is.  We took one home over the weekend and I fell in love.  Funny how they let you take these cars home and let you fall in love, right?! 

I would love a really big SUV, but we're trying to stay practical with these gas prices.  I also know that this car will endure spilled milk, possible crayon marks and dirty shoes, so we're trying to keep that in mind price wise. ha! 

1 comments:

Angela Ables said...

You will LOOOVE a Nissan! I drove two Maximas in my day and loved them both!