There's one more shower I had for Ethan that I wanted to make sure and document. My sweet, precious friends from Sunday School gave me a shower last week. All the girls in my class are so sweet and I just love each friendship I have with them.
At each shower for someone in our class there is a special prayer time for the family and baby to be. It's such a special time and more important to all of us than any gifts we receive. There were prayers for Ethan's salvation, his character and for the transition for our family of 3 to 4. I even teared up a little, which if you know me, that's not typical.
Everything was perfect and they followed the blue and brown theme that I have going in Ethan's room.
It was a great time and Ethan got showered with lots of fun things. The girls in my class are so talented and so many of them made such beautiful things.
Thanks, girls. I love you all!
Also, below is a picture of everything my mom has made for Ethan, which does not include a boppy cover, his bedding, curtains and table cloth. She's so talented and I'm so thankful she is so crafty! I know she loves making these things for her grand babies.
Also, below is a picture of everything my mom has made for Ethan, which does not include a boppy cover, his bedding, curtains and table cloth. She's so talented and I'm so thankful she is so crafty! I know she loves making these things for her grand babies.
2 comments:
What a lucky little boy Ethan is with all of the blessings and handmade gifts. Your mom is so talented!
Wow, such sweet blessings!
Post a Comment