Friday, May 13, 2011

Pregnancy Update

Well, here I am. Almost 39 weeks pregnant. Wow! Didn't think I would make it here, but here I am! It's crazy how when you have your first early you feel so late after the time has passed that you had the first.  I'm still not 40 weeks and I feel like I'm 3 weeks late! 


At my appointment on Friday I had made no progress. In fact, if it's possible, I regressed! Ethan has moved positions a little bit and isn't where he really needs to be for delivery. He's a little tilted, taking all pressure off of my cervix, causing nothing to happen as far as effacement or dilation goes.  My doctor was able to get him back into the correct position pretty easily (and painfully), but he's not guaranteed to stay there.  She didn't seem too concerned since he was easily able to be put back  into correct position and never mentioned a potential c-section.  She just said it might make for a little harder delivery than anticipated.  I actually think he's already tilted back to his comfortable position. 

I'm being induced on Thursday, so I guess we'll see how all this turns out soon enough!  

In the meantime, I'm enjoying my time with the two loves of my life...



0 comments: