Monday, May 9, 2011

Pregnancy Update

I was really hoping I wouldn't have to write this post, but I'm 38 weeks pregnant today!


I've never been this pregnant and I wouldn't recommend it. haha! I'm hanging in there, but I'm really anxious about holding my baby boy.  He's weighing about 6 1/2 pounds and is about 19.5 inches long.  At my appointment last Thursday I was dilated to a 3 and 80% effaced.  Since that appointment I've had NO SIGNS of labor.  My contractions have basically stopped.  Good news is that my induction date is May 19, so I know I have less than 2 weeks. I can do this!!

We had a great weekend at home and we are enjoying all our time with just Hannah. 


Not much longer, right?!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

You will get there! I was so early with Cole but then had Tate the day before my scheudled induction date at 39 weeks. You look great. Can't wait for the big news!

Amanda said...

You don't look 38 weeks! Very pretty! He'll be here soon.