Well, here's the story..
Last night I put Hannah to bed with tears in my eyes as I thought of how much our lives were about to change. Sad tears and happy tears combined. Knowing we had to be at the hospital at 5:00 a.m., we set our alarms for 4:00 a.m. and I tossed and turned until 1:30, until I finally was able to get 2.5 hours of sleep. I'm paying for that now! Whew....long day!
Life is good after an epidural!
I got all hooked up and ready to go. My pitossin (sp?) started at about 6:30, my water was broke at 8:30, I got my epidural at 9:00 and I was ready to push at 10:45 and he was here at 10:55!
First family photo
And my sweet baby boy!!!
Love him already!!
He's PERFECT! More pictures to come!!





9 comments:
PRECIOUS! You did awesome girl!
VERY similar to how my delivery was with Brooklyn. Fast labor is a blessing!!!! He's a cutie and your family looks perfect!
He's precious!!! Soooooo happy for you, Shelly!
You are FAST! And he is precious...I think he looks like Wesley. :) So happy for you!
He is beautiful and perfect. Congratulations! I cannot wait to meet him.
Congratulations Shelly! He is adorable!
He is precious!! I have been out of the blogging world but thought of you the other day and wondered if Ethan was here yet. Beautiful baby boy!! And Hannah looks like she is taking it in stride :)
He's adorable! Congrats to the entire family!
Precious! So glad you had a wonderful delivery. He is beautiful!!
love~
Post a Comment