Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Here we go...

Well, Hannah is back from Granna's house and I'm officially at home alone with both my kiddos.  Hannah got home around 3:15 Tuesday afternoon and we survived until daddy got home.  Other than Hannah wanting to constantly crawl into Ethan's crib (which she's capable of doing), it's been a pretty smooth transition. 

We've SO enjoyed having these little toes around to kiss..


Since I'm still unable to drive until tomorrow, I thought we may need a little distraction for Hannah today.  So, we had our friend Will come play.  They enjoyed swimming and running around the back yard and got a little sweet with each other right before Will left.  Look at Hannah all puckered up. 


Daddy wasn't so sure about this. ha!

And my sweet little guy is just soaking up his sister being back.  He's been awake quite a bit more with her around! I think he's worried he might get smashed if he dozes off. 


I'm loving being a mommy of two! 

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Sweet, sweet kiddos!

Ashley said...

I love those toes! Apparently he is okay with tummy time...Lauren needs to get some pointers from him!

Kayla said...

Love the pics! Precious family!

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

Precious pictures, Shelly! Your kids are both adorable! And, you're doing a great job being a mommy of two! :-)