We went for Hannah's 2 year check up almost 2 weeks ago. I can't believe we have a 2 year old!!
Hannah is so full of life and learning so much every day. She weighs 24 pounds and is 33 inches long. Apparently at age 2 the doctor can determine their adult height by doubling their current height, which puts Hannah at 5'6 as an adult. That's how tall I am, so it makes sense. She wears a size 4 diaper and size 6 shoe.
Here she is waving to the airplane in the sky.
and picking up rocks, which is a daily occurrence.
Hannah's vocabulary is amazing right now. She will come out with words and little sentences and I wonder how she even learned those words. Wes was bathing her this week and she said "uno, dos" - thanks Dora!
Hannah loves being outside, playing in water and sand and her bubble baths. She loves any type of junk food she can get her hands on, but we manage to keep some healthy things in her, too!
She loves sliding and climbing and is definitely a little monkey. Each time we are at a playground I get comments about how fearless she is. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
Although she's young, we've already tried to instill the love of Jesus in her. She loves to pray and is so sweet when she says "Amen." The other day we were riding in the car and she said: "mommy, pray." So we prayed about 4-5 prayers before she was done. Melts my heart! She loves her storybook bible, although it's a little overwhelming to her at times and we end up only finishing half of a story before she's moving on to the next one!
What a joy it is having her in our life. We love you, Hannah Kate.



0 comments:
Post a Comment