Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Look alike

Sometimes I look at Hannah and feel like I'm starring at myself as a child. It's the strangest feeling.  So, I had my mom send me a few pictures of me from when I was Hannah's age.  


I don't see the resemeblance in these pictures as much as I do in my head. Maybe it's just Hannah's personality or facial expressions that make me feel like she favors me so much from when I was her age.

What do you think?

7 comments:

Granna and Paw Paw Jerry said...

She reminds me so much of you. Her looks, her mannerisms and her sweetness are just like her Momma... love you girls!!

Lindsay said...

I definitely see it, but I think she has Wesley's eyes. She is just darling!

Muffy said...

I think she definitely looks like you! Seems like her face is more round, but that could just be a baby thing.

Ashley said...

Girl! Hannah is your little twin!

Kayla said...

She looks just like you, really!

Taylor said...

She looks just like you!!

The Gentry's said...

I definitely see it!