Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Surprise!!!!!

No, it's not what you think - no baby yet!

On Sunday my sweet, sweet sister and sister in law hosted a SURPRISE baby shower for me with all of Wes and I's family. It was totally shocking and such a blessing to both of us. 


It was a fiesta theme and they thought of EVERYTHING to make it festive.


It was complete with fajitas and all the fixings and everything was so perfect....even a piƱata! 


I'm not big on surprises. In fact, I've made Wesley promise to never throw me a surprise party. I just don't like having all that attention on me and making people be so careful not to slip and spill the beans, but since this was just with family, I couldn't help but feel so overwhelmed and blessed by this perfect shower.


We got so many great things for Ethan and the best part was celebrating with all of our family members.  Some of Wesley's family drove 7 hours (from Houston and back) all in one day just for the shower.  So blessed to have people that love us so much. 


Words really can't describe how grateful we are for our families.  We are so thankful to have so many people that love Ethan before he's even here! 

A HUGE thank you to everyone who came to help celebrate.  What a blessing all of you are. 

1 comments:

The Skaggs said...

So neat! What a special time.