Monday, May 23, 2011

A fun week

The week of Ethan's birth I tried to make it very special for Hannah. I know she didn't really know what was going on, but I just wanted to treasure my last days with her really build some memories with just the two of us. I wish daddy could have joined us. 

 Monday morning we went to McDonalds. 


And when we got home we played dress up and rode our horse.


And tried out Ethan's tub. Which was sad to me because I remember when Hannah fit so perfectly in this tub!


And played on our new big girl swing.


On Tuesday we started our day at the park.


After babysitting that afternoon, we headed to Target to pick up a gift for a friend having a baby soon and then we met daddy at Wal-Mart to stock up on some stuff for a few weeks.

(Thanks for the M&M's, Judson. They kept me occupied and made a HUGE mess!)

Wednesday Hannah helped mommy get everything ready for lots of company and for Ethan's arrival!


And I can't believe he's here now!!! 



1 comments:

J and J Tyler said...

The picture of Ethan is AMAZING! What a sweet, sweet boy he is! Thanks for being so willing to share him with us! (And Hannah! You already knwo how much we love that special little girl!)