Friday, May 6, 2011

Hanging at Home

We've been spending more time at home lately.  One, because I don't feel much up to going anywhere, and two, Hannah got some new toys for her birthday that have kept her occupied!


My parents brought this little swing/slide set to us that their neighbor gave them.  It was intended for Ethan for when he's older, but Hannah thought she needed to test it out.


Daddy stayed home from work one day this week with pink eye.  Yes, pink eye hit our family.  Hannah on Sunday, Wes on Tuesday and me....a ticking time bomb. I am so hoping I don't get it! While daddy was home he watered the plants and Hannah took the opportunity to play in the water. 


And mommy has been taking Hannah and all her babies on daily walks trying to make some progress with having Ethan. Here is Hannah unloading her babies after one of our walks. As if the wagon and an almost 25 pound child isn't enough to pull up hill, Hannah insists that we bring her babies and a picnic blanket, that has to weigh 40 pounds.


 I'm trying to treasure these last few weeks with just Hannah.. Our world is about to change and I'm nervous about what that will look like.  For now, I'm enjoying my little princess and the time we are spending  at home.

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love Hannah's outfit! Hang in there - you're so close.