Monday, June 27, 2011

Daddy's Shoes

Well, I haven't blogged in a while (for me, anyway, who usually blogs every day or ever other day). To be honest, most of my free time is spent napping! Ethan has started falling into a good night time sleep pattern the past few nights, though, and I finally feel like I don't need to nap every day! Let's hope that lasts.

So if you know Wes, you know he likes things organized. He wants a place for everything and laughs at me because I think if things are hidden, then things are considered picked up. You should see our junk drawer. ha!  Anyway, one thing he doesn't seem to have a place for is his shoes.  They are kinda just thrown at the bottom of his closet.  Well, Hannah took advantage of daddy's un-organization...


Slippers!


I didn't realize how many pairs of shoes Wes had!


I love that her right toes aren't in the right place. ha!


Eventually she got bored. I think there were a couple more pairs in there, but it was quite a task carrying size 11 shoes all the way from daddy's closet to the living room for mommy to take a picture. 

0 comments: