On Saturday evening Wes brought Hannah to Chick-fil-A for a daddy/daughter date that Chick-fil-A put on. It was a great time for both of them. I hope that we continue the tradition of daddy/daughter dates as Hannah gets older. I want Wes and Hannah to have a great relationship as she grows. I know they will, because Wes is already so involved in her little life.
HAD to have her shades on.
We celebrated Father's Day on Sunday. Wesley and Hannah headed to church and I stayed home with Ethan. Since we couldn't go out to lunch because of Ethan, Wes decided he wanted a big ole Jucy's hamburger. So, Hannah and I headed to Jucy's to get just that. Sunday evening we headed to my sisters house for fried fish. So yummy!
Hannah and Ethan, you are SO lucky to have such a great daddy. He loves you both so much and he portrays that through his actions. He loves spending time with both of you and has gladly sacrificed so many things to make you two happy and spend time with each of you, together and individually. I hope one day you are both able to appreciate what a great man he is. He is a a great leader, provider and caregiver to all of us.
We love you, daddy and we're SO lucky you are ours!


0 comments:
Post a Comment