Friday, June 10, 2011

Before and After

Wesley's brother and his wife (James & Jenn) are in the process of remodeling their house.  We've told them stories about all the work we've done on our house, but I truly think you have to see before and after pictures to really appreciate it.  We were looking at pictures yesterday and were going to send them to them, but I decided it would be fun to show all of you the fruits of our labor over the past 4 years here.



The outside:

Living Room:

Kitchen:

Master Bath:

Guest Bath

The bedrooms just needed a little wall paper taken down and some fresh paint, so those pretty much look the same. Of course our 2 extra rooms are now Hannah and Ethan's rooms.  

Not sure if any of you care, but it's fun for me to look back and see everything we did.

6 comments:

Leisha said...

Wow!!! This looks so awesome. Yall have done a great job!

Kayla said...

WoW! Very impressive! Your sweet family has been in my prayers! So glad Ethan is ok!

J and J Tyler said...

Oh my goodness!!! It looks really different! Yall did an awesome job!

Crystal Chilek said...

Looks great! We did the same thing to our house and it is always fun to look back and see how much hard work you have put into your house. You have a beautiful home.

Emily said...

Y'all did a great job! I'm glad Ethan is doing better!

Muffy said...

Wow! I thought your house was way "newer" when I was in it! What year was it built? Y'all have done a great job!