Friday, June 3, 2011

2 weeks

So I promise I'm not going to do an update on Ethan every 2 weeks, but we had his 2 week appointment today and so I thought I'd post his stats. My big boy weighs 7 pounds, 11 ounces.  His birth weight was 6 pounds, 10 ounces and he got down to 6 pounds, 4 ounces. So, incase you're wondering what I'm doing these days - I'm feeding a baby nonstop!! So glad he's eating so well and gained so much weight in just 2 weeks.  Also, he was 20 1/2 inches long.  


And if you're wondering what a certain 2 year old is doing while I'm feeding.....


Jersey is NOT going hungry! ha!

And, Ethan is doing great during tummy time. He turns his head back and forth over and over and never fusses.


But it sure wears him out...


Loving this little guy more and more each day. 

4 comments:

Ashley said...

SO jealous that he is a tummy time lover!

J and J Tyler said...

Is he wearing a nametag? LOL

Tricia said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! That makes my day. Your little ones are precious! Oh, how I love new babies! I hope that you enjoy every minute. Take care!

jurden-russell family said...

What a sweet boy!