For Christmas I got 2 picture frames for our hallway to hang pictures of the kiddos. They've been empty ever since we hung them a couple of months ago. Wesley finally got tired of the empty frames and yesterday we decided to take some pictures to put in them.
Our favorite of Ethan:
It's so hard to get a good picture of a newborn who hasn't started smiling yet. Of course I think he's precious, but he has absolutely no expression - ha! This will be a sweet picture, though, until he has a little more personality.
This is our favorite of Hannah:
It is equally as difficult to get a good picture of a 2 year old! We have to go with the "action" shots rather than the "look at the camera and say cheese" shots. Ha!
Although, I joked with Wes when he was taking the pictures that if Hannah wasn't so shy we could make some big money off of her modeling skills. She does just about anything we ask her to do during a photo shoot. When we tell her we're getting ready to take pictures she'll start saying cheeeeese and let me fix her hair and everything. So cute.
Here are some others that we got.
Love these two!
5 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! What two cuties!!!
Ethan looks great in blue, and I LOVE the one of Hannah by the tree.
I second that...love the one by the tree. Such cute babies!
these are great! cute cute kiddos!
What two great blessings you have!! I can't believe that Ethan is a month old already...Ranell and I are always showing off our grandkids to each other via our cell phones...gotta love it!
Post a Comment