My completely awesome, talented friend Dara made Ethan's birth announcements. Aren't they SO CUTE?!
I might be a tad biased, but is he not the cutest thing you've ever seen?
We only sent these to family and our small group bible study. With facebook and blogs, most everyone has already seen many pictures of Ethan, so I thought it was sufficient to just post it here for my friends to see.
And just an update on little man. He's doing great. We're trying to figure out our routine again. The hospital really messed up his schedule and made him a little more on edge. I'm trying to figure out how to convince a 3 week old that when I touch him I'm not going to poke him with a needle or take his blood pressure. It's hard trying to re-gain the trust of your infant. He's also regressed a little with nursing, so we're working on that and I'm hoping to have my good eater back soon. Luckily, my little chunk has some weight to spare. ha! Please continue to pray for us and Ethan's recovery.

2 comments:
CUTE announcement!
I love the announcement! Praying Ethan is 100% soon!
Post a Comment