We have had a few semi-warm days lately. Last week it was cool outside, but we finally saw the sun. Hannah and I bundled up and went on a walk. It was so much fun. I long for the days of spring. I can't wait until it's hot and sunny all the time!
Hannah is such a big girl these days. She's eating lots of table food (but still loves her baby food)! Before Granna left to go home today Hannah ate some cheez-its. She's even sitting in a barstool all by herself! Don't worry, Granna was REALLY close by and only let go of her for me to take the picture!
I can picture her sitting at this bar stool in several years and us just chatting.
We had a fun time with Granna and were sad to see her go! But, we're looking forward to seeing daddy!
Hannah is such a big girl these days. She's eating lots of table food (but still loves her baby food)! Before Granna left to go home today Hannah ate some cheez-its. She's even sitting in a barstool all by herself! Don't worry, Granna was REALLY close by and only let go of her for me to take the picture!
I can picture her sitting at this bar stool in several years and us just chatting.We had a fun time with Granna and were sad to see her go! But, we're looking forward to seeing daddy!
1 comments:
Such a pretty girl!
Post a Comment