My family has always been big on birthdays. Wesley's birthday was yesterday, so we started celebrating on Monday with different little things...like on Monday I cooked his favorite meal, Tuesday I gave him a present, etc. Then he left me to go snow skiing!!!
That's right, Wes left at 4:00 a.m. Thursday morning to go snow skiing with friends. So, my mom came to keep me company. My birthday is about a week away, so we started celebrating!!
My mom took us out to eat and I decided I wanted to go to Clear Springs, a seafood restaurant. Yum!Christie and Justin and their family came with us.

London & Granna
Carter & Granna
Sweet Marley
Since daddy was on the slopes, Hannah and I had to take a family picture without him. sad!

Sisters!
My mom also gave me a present. It's a rhinestone gun! EVERY mom or Granna of a little girl should have one!! I've been digging through Hannah's room trying to find stuff to "bling!" Love it!
Thanks mom, for making my birthday so special. When my real birthday rolls around next week I'm going to have to make sure Wes tries to top what you did. haha!

Carter & Granna

Sweet Marley
Since daddy was on the slopes, Hannah and I had to take a family picture without him. sad!
Sisters!

My mom also gave me a present. It's a rhinestone gun! EVERY mom or Granna of a little girl should have one!! I've been digging through Hannah's room trying to find stuff to "bling!" Love it!
Thanks mom, for making my birthday so special. When my real birthday rolls around next week I'm going to have to make sure Wes tries to top what you did. haha!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Wes, late and to you early!!!:) Blessings!!!
Your mom looks great ... glad to see she is feeling better! ;)
Only thing missing...Uncle Jason!
Post a Comment