Who knew that "no, no" would be used so much in my daily vocabulary? We are definitely to the point of starting to somewhat discipline Hannah. The only way we do it right now is by saying "no," then taking her away from whatever she is in to.
Today she was eyeballing the subject....
Mommy: "Hannah, no, no!"
Hannah: "mommy, I can't understand words yet."
Back on the prowl! This is when I turned off the camera to redirect her to her toys. Why is it that babies are so fascinated in things they shouldn't touch, rather than their toys?
Today she was eyeballing the subject....
Mommy: "Hannah, no, no!"
Hannah: "mommy, I can't understand words yet."
Back on the prowl! This is when I turned off the camera to redirect her to her toys. Why is it that babies are so fascinated in things they shouldn't touch, rather than their toys?
1 comments:
"No no" is said ALL the time in our house!
Post a Comment