Wednesday, February 10, 2010

No pictures, please!

Wes and I decided that we needed to be more conscious of taking pictures WITH Hannah instead of just OF Hannah all the time. She's going to grow up wondering if we adopted her when she was 10. We are just horrible at taking pictures with her.

Apparently Hannah doesn't like the idea.

I guess Hannah doesn't like sharing the attention...what do you think?

2 comments:

The Weathers said...

That's so funny about Courtney and Davis! They were so much fun! Also, we decided thought the same thing about taking pictures. We had noticed that since Logan was born every picture was just of him, so we have been trying to make more effort to take pics with us too, but it's so hard! They are just too darn cute! You have to catch them in the moment and were not always in that moment! :) Logan & Hannah should have a play date sometime! I'm all about the play dates now! :)

Granna and Paw Paw Jerry said...

Maybe she doesn't like taking pictures with Daddy!!!!! :-)