Friday morning we woke up to SNOW everywhere! It was so pretty and I was so excited to bundle Hannah up and take her outside to play.
Hannah didn't know what to think, and her face was pretty much blank the entire time we were out there. No smiling, laughing, crying, nothing. Although, she probably couldn't move because mommy put so many layers of clothes on her!
tada! Our beach babe snowman!
We enjoyed playing in the snow. It will probably be the last time we see this much snow in many years. The last time it snowed like this was in 2004. I'm not complaining, though. I HATE cold weather and I wish it would get into the 90's soon!


3 comments:
Will didn't quite know what to think about it all either. I like the snow because we NEVER get it. So, when we get it it's fun. But I'm with you - I'm ready for the warm weather!
That's funny! I like the snowman (or woman)!
Hannah is hilarious with her "non" expressions. She is sure adorable in that hat!!
Post a Comment