Friday night we babysat my nieces and nephew while Christie and Justin went on their Valentines date. Hannah doesn't know what to think of a full house, but she loves watching her cousins run and play! We have so much fun when they are here.
This is the same day that it snowed, so Marley was all bundled up in this PRECIOUS hat that my mom made. Mom, where is Hannah's hat with a pom pom on top?
This is the same day that it snowed, so Marley was all bundled up in this PRECIOUS hat that my mom made. Mom, where is Hannah's hat with a pom pom on top?
I asked London if she would smile for a picture and she turned and said: "No, I need a kleenex." So cute...and at least she has good manners and knows that she should wipe her nose before a picture, right?
And here's Carter. Excuse the mess in the background, but I had to get the jump rope in the picture. He said that when you pulled the jump rope out of the chairs, summer time would be here. I couldn't wait to pull it out because it is soooo cold! I'm sad to report that when we pulled it out so we could eat dinner, it was still snowing outside.
This boy has quite an imagination!
This boy has quite an imagination!

And here's the snow icecream we made. I got the recipe from another girl's blog. You just add sugar, milk and vanilla...and we added Cinnamon because London walked in right after Carter and I finished making it and really wanted to help...so I let her add that.

It didn't really matter what we added, because it wasn't very good!
We ended the night with a movie and popcorn. I love these kids so much and can't wait until they come again!
We ended the night with a movie and popcorn. I love these kids so much and can't wait until they come again!

2 comments:
Shelly, snow ice cream is the best....so maybe you just need some tweeking with your recipe....give me a call next time it snows..and i will give you the hook up. :)
Hannah's pompom hat is packed and ready to go. You don't think I would leave my sweet Hannah out do you? Someone needs to cut the loose random yarn on Marley's hat though. She sure is cute in it...but she is always cute!!
Post a Comment