So, I know everyone that has children thinks that THEIR children are the cutest things on earth. It's a natural feeling as a parent. The difference between those people and me, is that I really DO have the most beautiful baby on earth. haha!
Regis and Kelly are doing their annual Beautiful Baby Contest. The deadline to submit a picture was January 31st and they will announce the 10 finalists on March 1st (my birthday). On that same day, the public will vote for the top 5. Then those top 5 will head to New York for a photo shoot and an appearance on Live. The baby that does the best at the photo shoot is the 2010 beautiful baby winner and will appear on the cover of Parenting Magazine and will win $125,000 to go towards college!!!Each time I say something about winning money for Hannah's college, Wes quickly brings me back to reality. The chances of her winning are 1 in 24,090!! Looks like EVERYONE thinks they have the most beautiful baby, huh?!
This is the picture we submitted:
So although I believe Hannah is the cutest thing on earth, I realize I'm just living in a dream. ha! She will always be the most beautiful thing to Wes and I, and that's all that matters. But come on, how do you pass up a chance of winning $125,000 for her?!So here she is.....the 2010 beautiful baby, coming at ya!

4 comments:
She IS beautiful! There's no doubt about that!! Remind us again when it's time to vote! :-)
I agree! I think her chances are VERY good!! I always love that contest! People would be crazy not to vote for such a BEAUTIFUL girl!
beautiful!!
She gets my vote! I enjoy looking at your blog, you are such a sweet mom. :)
Post a Comment