Friday, February 26, 2010

Sicky

After both my nieces, my nephew, my sister, brother-in-law and mom all had a horrible stomach bug....it hit our house! Yuck! Fortunately (so far) Wes has been the only one to catch it. My best friend the past few days has been a can of lysol. Just ask Wes. Our house smells like a lemon....or 1,000 lemons.
This morning I scrubbed the toilet, floors, countertops, shower...anything that was in sight. Hopefully I've killed all the germs and Hannah and I have been spared.

A few posts ago I posted the most adorable picture of my niece, Marley in her pom pom hat. Well, lo and behold.....

My mom whipped one up for Hannah, too! Thanks, Granna. I'm so thankful to have a crafty mom. I just wish she would have passed some of those genes down to me!

Wesley is on the mend, so hopefully we have a fun weekend in store!

2 comments:

Strange family said...

You could be crafty if you hadn't dropped out of sewing! :) Glad Wes is feeling better!

Granna and Paw Paw Jerry said...

Shelly is very crafty if you can take the "frustration" out of her!!! Love you baby girl!! :-)