Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Pregnancy Highlights



How far along: 16 weeks
Due Date: May 23, 2011

Size of baby: avacado
Day we first saw our little one: October 12, 2010 at 8 weeks, heard heartbeat again on November 11, 2010.

My current thoughts about having 2 kids: total excitement. And I'm probably naive to how hard it may actually be to have 2 in diapers and 2 in cribs! 

Names we are considering: Ethan Wesley for a boy. Wesley has mentioned lately that he also likes the name Jacob. Sydney for a girl. We've been having doubts about Sydney because some people we tell think we are saying Cindy. Considering Daylee, too.

Sickness: Still not feeling 100%, but I can't complain.

What Hannah thinks:  She doesn't really understand, but she loves saying "big sister." She also 100% thinks that the baby's mouth is my belly button.  When I tell her to give the baby kisses she makes sure and hits me right on the belly button. She also thinks that she and daddy have babies in their tummies, too. 

Things I miss: Cokes and being able to take any medicine I want. I've gotten used to not sleeping on my stomach. 

Cravings: tomatoes and orange juice.

Biggest moments so far: 
 Seeing and hearing a sweet little heartbeat. 
Feeling little, faint and sporadic flutters.

Can't wait to know if this sweet angel will be a boy or girl!!

4 comments:

Kaitlin said...

So excited for you! I have never heard of the name Daylee before, but I LOVE it! I think Hannah and Daylee go cute together! Can't wait to find out what the gender is, either! I think girl?!

Jill said...

Awww, you look great! Love the name choices, too :)

Strange family said...

you look amazing! last time i saw you, you didn't even have a bump! now you've got a cute tiny little baby bump!

Kathryn said...

you are adorable!