Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hair Cut!!!

Well, I did it. I broke down and cut Hannah's hair. I know that's a no, no for little girls, but I had to.  Hannah was looking pretty straggly.  We set up shop in our living room and Wes cut while I snapped 1,000 pictures.

Before

She sat so still and did so good!


It was way more traumatic for me than it was for her!


Wes had a cape from his hair buzzer kit and she loved it!


All done!


And after mommy hair dryed it.


So pretty!

I'm not going to keep cutting it, but it TOTALLY needed to be shaped up and now it's close to all the same length, so it should grow out more evenly.

Thanks, Wes, for being such a good sport and being our barber! 

4 comments:

Melanie from The Pigg Pen said...

Don't feel bad - I think it looks darling! Wes did a great job!

Jill said...

It looks great! Such a big girl! And I can't believe Wes did it. Great job, Wes!

Granna and Paw Paw Jerry said...

Wes should get his hairstylist license...he did such a great job... I wonder how he would do with a "spike" haircut for his favorite mother-in-law?!?!? LOL

Strange family said...

Wes did such a GREAT job! i think it looks great!