Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cuteness, Baby Dolls and Christmas Tree

**Don't forget to vote on the right side of my blog - boy or girl?**

Wes has been busy outside lately working on his shop (updated pictures soon). And Hannah LOVES being outside with her daddy. Since it's been so cold outside, we've had to make sure she's nice and warm when she goes out.  She's such a big girl and sits so still while we bundle her up with layers and layers. 


Since it's been so cold outside, we've spent a lot of time inside. I know I've mentioned before that Hannah loves her baby dolls.  Well, last Wednesday after Mother's Day Out she was in the sweetest mood and came home and played with her babies for about an hour all by herself - which is amazing!


As you can see, a lot of her "babies" right now are stuffed animals.  But Santa should help with that!


Since Hannah only had a hand full of bottles in her life I never had that image of her walking around with a bottle in her hand.  I kinda missed not having that, but today I thought she looked so cute carrying those bottles around.


And lastly, some of you have asked about Hannah's little pink tree.  I posted about it last year and I was so excited to put it up! I think it's the only Christmas decoration I had out before Thanksgiving!


It's definitely lacking some things and not as cute as I envisioned in my head, but it will work for now! She's done really well with it and when she wakes up from her naps she always points to it and says: lights!

That is until....Sunday night Wes and I were in the living room and Hannah walked in with an ornament from her tree.  Wes said something to her about it and she said "uh oh." Well about 10 minutes later I went into her room and the tree was knocked over on the floor and several of the ornaments were broken - including 2 precious ornaments that were handmade by my friend Tamala,one of which we only received days earlier.  I was SO SAD.  But, what do you expect from a 19 month old, I guess?  I bought some more colorful, PLASTIC ornaments at Target yesterday, but I haven't added them yet. 

Any ideas of what I can put as a tree topper?

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hannah is so sweet! We seem to have the ornament problem with Abigail, too!

Unknown said...

Clip a huge hairbow to the top!

The Skaggs said...

so so sweet and precious!! I was going to say feathers sticking out of a bow or a boa for a topper.