Thursday, December 9, 2010

Boy or Girl?

When we ask Hannah things she doesn't know the answer to, she shrugs really big - it's the cutest thing!

Lately we've been asking her if she thinks she is going to have a brother or sister. Her response is always a shrug with an "I don't know."  How would she know, she doesn't even know what a brother or sister is! 



I'll be having a sonogram soon to determine gender and I want to know what you think! There is a poll on the right side of my blog - so start voting!


I really think it's a girl!

*The poll will be up for several weeks - so you have plenty of time!* ha!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Haha, I just posted something similar on my blog. Of course everyone will have to wait longer to find out for me :)

Ashley said...

Baby Girl Johnson needs a friend...not a boyfriend. :)

Angela Ables said...

BOY BOY BOY!!!!!