Last night Aunt Jenn and Uncle James came over for dinner. They came with a gift for Hannah, which is not unusual. Since they don't have children of their own yet, they spoil Hannah like crazy. But this was different because it was wrapped and was clearly a Christmas present for Hannah.
It was 2 huge bags (100 in each bag) of play balls!! To say Hannah loved it is a huge understatement. She loved for us to put her in the box with all the balls and then she would throw them all out for us to chase after. Jenn and James got this "toy" approved by us before giving it to her since there are so many balls included. I said yes because I knew she'd love it, but I'm having my doubts now that I see balls EVERYWHERE! Ha!
Jenn and James were smart to give it to her early, and I'm sure Nana and Grandpa will appreciate the mess not being at their house on Christmas morning!
Thanks Aunt Jenn & Uncle James!


3 comments:
That first picture is ADORABLE!
I'm LOVING that first picture!
Love it! Shepard would be in heaven with that many balls!
Post a Comment