Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's a.....

BOY! 

We are so excited to announce that we are having a precious baby boy!! And I'm so glad to call him a "he" instead of an "it!" 



Although there were many photos that clearly indicated his gender, I'll spare those to protect his future embarrassment! 


20 of you were right on my poll - way to go!  I was certainly wrong. I was so shocked.  The heart rate at our last appointment was in the 170's, so I just knew it was a girl.  This time it was 154.  I can't wait to start on all the decorating and I'm excited to make Wesley nail down a name over the holidays!


In addition to seeing a sweet baby boy, we saw a HEALTHY baby. Praise the Lord.  We got to see his sweet little fingers and toes, legs and arms, and got to see him swallow and suck, too! 

Yay for trucks, tractors, sports and mud! 

Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him. Pslam 127:3

7 comments:

Strange family said...

YAY!!!! God is good!

Ashley said...

So fun!! Can't wait to meet that boy!

Muffy said...

Yay! That's so exciting! I was wrong to! I thought it was a girl for sure!

Kaitlin said...

Congratulations!!! So excited for you! I was wrong-I voted for a girl too. Merry Christmas!

Leslie said...

Yes, YAY for mud!!!! You will love having a little boy...they are just fabulous!:)

Cindy and crew said...

Congrats! So happy for you all!

Unknown said...

Yay! Boys are wonderful!!! And so glad he was healthy!
love~