Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I can't wait!

Before Christmas I mentioned to Wes that I wanted to make memory boxes for our little ones.  I have all Hannah's keepsakes in a tupperware box, but I wanted to make something a little cuter.  Well, I got on Etsy to get some ideas and FELL IN LOVE with this box and knew there was no way I could make it - so I ordered it today!


I am totally in love and can't wait to get it in. I have her first little locks of hair now, her bracelets from the hospital, some of her first drawings, etc.


I think this will be perfect to keep all that stuff in. And I love that it's so dainty and girly.


They make the same one for little boys, too.  I thought the rhinestones were a little girly for a boy, but I've been talking to the seller and she said she can "boy" it up a little.  I decided to wait to order one for little Ethan until he gets here. 

Isn't it precious!? I'm dying to get it in! 

3 comments:

Granna and Paw Paw Jerry said...

Oh how precious!!! It sure beats the boxes y'alls are in!! Love it.

Strange family said...

i LOVE it! I've wanted something like that for Will and Luke's things too! I've got all of that stuff in a file in my desk.

Muffy said...

How cute! I love the pearls. Buttons would be cute for a boy I think!