Monday, June 28, 2010

Back from the Dead

Last Tuesday I woke up with a stomach bug. I thought it was the normal 24 hour bug and I thought I would be better to go to a baby shower that I planned on attending on Wednesday night. Wrong.  This thing ran its course for DAYS. Today is the first day I've felt alive again. 

I felt so bad, so my mom came to help out with Hannah.  Of course while she was here she grocery shopped, picked up my house, did the dishes, and played dress up with Hannah every day.  Aren't mommies the best?

One day my mom tried pig tails with Hannah.


Although Hannah is a doll no matter what, I don't think she's quite ready for 2 pony tails. She looked much cuter with just one.


I'm so glad to finally be feeling better. 6 days of a stomach bug is long enough! 

3 comments:

The Gentry's said...

Glad you're feeling better! That was a serious bug! Hannah looks precious in both pics:-)

Strange family said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad you are back among the living! I LOVE Hannah's hair in one ponytail! :O

rinewaltfam said...

I think she looks precious in both--but i agree that she appears to not be as thrilled with the two pigtails...
I am so glad that you are feeling better. It does stink that you get to lose weight (even though i know you don't want to--when those of us that do can't...)