A few months ago I bought some software that would allow me to be crafty without having to use paper and glue. It's digital scrapbook software. I have had so much fun with it. I'm not a scrapbooker, so I'm using it for other things. Mostly birthday invitations and baby shower invitations so far.
I've really enjoyed doing it and Wesley has to make me get of the computer sometimes. This is one of those hobbies that feels like you've been working on it 5 minutes and it's really been 2 hours!
I'm running out of things to work on, so I'm hoping there is a birthday party coming up soon for someone so I can have something new to do.
One day (not anytime soon) I hope to do our next baby's birth announcements. I'll have lots more practice by then!
I've also been making a few tutu bow holders for gifts and other things. It's been fun to get back into that.
I've also been making a few tutu bow holders for gifts and other things. It's been fun to get back into that.
Just thought I'd share a little about what I've been doing when I'm not chasing my little princess around.




2 comments:
These are really cute! Looks like a fun hobby!!
Cute invitations. Do you mind me asking what digital scrapbook software you have? I didn't even know you could buy it. I am about to have my third baby and I do not like scrapbooking, but I did a book for my other two....I'd really like to avoid it if I can :)
abivens2@gmail.com
Post a Comment