Every now and then I get some questions in the comments part of my blog. I never really know how to respond to those questions....if you ask a question, do you come back to the comment section to see if I responded?
Well lately I've gotten several questions, so I figured I had enough to just answer as a post.
Question: Where did you get Hannah's cake for her birthday, and who made her outfit?
Answer: My mom is obsessed with a particular cake lady that is from my hometown. She made me, my sister and my brother's wedding cakes. She makes all of our family birthday cakes and my mom orders a cake from her for any occasion she can think of. So, sorry tylerites, she doesn't ship cakes!
My mom made Hannah's adorable outfit. We found the zebra onesie and my mom sewed ruffles and monogrammed her name on it.
On May 27 I posted about my trip to see Wicked. Within that post I mentioned that I had never seen Mary Poppins or Top Gun. So the that's where this question stems from.
Question: Have you seen Mary Poppins as an adult?
Answer: No. And by the looks of the cover, I probably never will!
From my recent post with our Memorial Day pictures:
Question: Where did you get Hannah's shoes? Are they pedi-peds?
Answer: I got them at the shoe department for $12.99. Certainly didn't pay the price for pedi-peds! They stay on her feet really well.
From my haircut pictures:

I brought in this picture of Victoria Beckham when I got my hair cut.
Question: Are you happy with it?
Answer: Yes! It's soooo easy. Wondering why I didn't do it sooner. It's only been 3 weeks, though, and I feel like I already need another cut. That's the downside to short hair.
And lastly. The toybox. There wasn't really a question, but I asked you what you thought I should do.
My friend Lindsay suggested that I get a vinyl picture or words instead of painting directly on it. I thought it was a fabulous idea! That's an inexpensive way I can do it and not feel guilty for painting over it later. I don't know if I'll do the ballet thing, or have something that says "toys" put on it.
So there you have it. Sorry if you are bored, but I feel better having those questions answered!


2 comments:
That's it! I'm staging a Mary Poppins intervention, and I'm going to force you to watch it! Or I'm at least going to have Hannah over when she's older and let her watch it here, lol!
you crack me up! (you would like mary poppins!)
Post a Comment