Have you missed me? Whew...what a week I've had!! This week we had Vacation Bible School at church. It was so much fun, but so exhausting. I had to wake up at 6:30 each morning to be there on time, and I'm not used to that! I had 3 year olds and they don't slow down! They are so full of energy.
Our theme was heros and each day we taught a Bible Study that proved that Jesus is our ultimate hero. Don't be fooled, though. My sister was the actual teacher and I was just an assistant. She did all the work and I just had to play!
My niece London eating her snack.
Even though it was exhausting, it was a lot of fun and I think all the kids enjoyed themselves.


2 comments:
I can't believe I never saw you this week! I had kindergartners:-) We had 16-17 each day and they kept us busy! It was fun, but I'm exhausted as well!
Easton sure enjoyed himself...especially pooing on himself and watching yall clean it up! ;) No, he had a great time!! Thanks for giving of your time...
Post a Comment