This weekend Wes and I went to his family's annual reunion. This is the first one we've made it to since we've been married. I know I've mentioned this before, but I'm HORRIBLE at remembering my camera at these types of things. Actually, I remember the camera, I'm just not good at remembering to use it!
But, here is a picture of a lot of the family when everyone was here for Hannah's party in May.
There were about 40 people there and most of them I had never met. It was nice to see the rest of the family and I know Granny & Papaw enjoyed showing off their great grandchild!
When Wesley was young they spent a whole lot of time at Granny and Papaw's house. They live on several acres and there is plenty to do out there. One thing Wes remembers from his childhood is riding this tractor around.
Isn't Hannah adorable on it?
And a girl must always have some styling sunglasses.
I hope this is the only tractor Hannah ever wants to drive!
It was a fun weekend with family. We're glad to be back and are looking forward to a busy week!



1 comments:
she is a doll! love the glasses!
Post a Comment