On May 29 Hannah took her first steps! It was so exciting, and from our reaction, she knew she was doing something good! She continued to take a few more steps, only about 10 at a time, then she would hit her knees and crawl.
Well, this past week at the lake she decided it was time to walk - all the time! She's been going non stop. When she falls, she gets right back up and starts walking again. It's so funny to watch her. She's so unstable, but she just loves it.
Here is a brief video for your entertainment.
Well, this past week at the lake she decided it was time to walk - all the time! She's been going non stop. When she falls, she gets right back up and starts walking again. It's so funny to watch her. She's so unstable, but she just loves it.
Here is a brief video for your entertainment.

6 comments:
Wow! She is doing so good! I cant wait to see yall! Hope you are feeling better soon.
YEA!!! So exciting!!!!! I have an award for you on my blog. You can check it out when you get a chance. :-)
Ahhh! That's crazy!! She's so good at it too!! You asked about the plaque on the father's day gift... I actually ended up doing stickers on mine, but still looking for a plaque for my sister in laws. They are expensive, more than I thought! I loved the video though!! :)
Let the fun begin!!! :-)
she is precious! :) doesn't that just melt your heart?!
Way to go, Hannah!
Post a Comment