On Monday I put Hannah in a festive outfit for the Memorial Day Holiday. Both of my grandfathers served in the Army and I truly appreciate everyone who is serving now.
We went to our church's recreation outreach center and took some pictures.
The most wonderful thing about this adorable shirt is that she wore it last year as a dress!!
It was a gift that I got from my friend Charity when Hannah was born. I'm so excited it is working as a shirt this year. And I can't believe it was a dress for her last year! She's grown so much this year.
We had a fun time, but we were quickly reminded that any outdoor activity needs to be followed by a water activity. It is so hot outside and it's only June!
Happy (late) Memorial Day!





6 comments:
She is just getting cuter and cuter!!
Love her shoes! She is so pretty!
Precious as always! We have the same dress from last year, so I'm going to try it as a shirt. Thanks for the idea!
P.S. LOVE the shoes!! Are they the pedipeds?? We need some!
cute pics! you are good behind a camera! :)
Hannah is SO photogenic!! She is one happy baby! :)
Post a Comment