Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lake Vacation

On Tuesday we loaded up and headed to Lake Livingston for a vacation with my family.  There were 8 adults and 5 kids. A full house! 


It was a much needed relaxing week. Hannah spent a lot of time in the sun and worked up a great tan!


I am always trying to get a good family photo of the 3 of us, but so far, in Hannah's little life, we haven't accomplished that.  We tried again while we had plenty of photographers, and a couple of them came out OK.


Sweet Grayson all caged up!

Justin & Carter enjoying the canoe

Pawpaw Jerry & Carter shucking & a jiving 

Granna sporting her mohawk

And last, but not least....the bee that stung me!

I can no longer say that I've never been stung by a bee. OUCH! 

3 comments:

becky said...

I must disagree...you have a SUPER cute family of 3 picture on your blog and I believe I have seen others!! You just can't help it b/c you are a beautiful family! Blessings!

Lindsay said...

Those chairs for the toddlers are SO CUTE! Did your mom make them?

Strange family said...

you're list of "never" never ceases to amaze me! :) great family pic!