Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Father's Day

So I know this is a little early, but we won't be home on Father's Day, so we decided to celebrate a week early!

We started the morning with breakfast, but not in bed.  Wes is a weirdo about crumbs in bed and won't eat anything in our bed. I, on the other hand, LOVE having snacks in bed!  But we did give daddy his gift in bed.


Wes and I decided that instead of buying gifts for each other like we would for birthdays and Christmas,  that we would do our best to make our gifts from Hannah.  So, this year I decided to do her hand print. 

After church we went to Roadhouse to celebrate. Hannah actually did really well, which is always questionable after being in the church nursery with no nap. She must have knew this was a special day for daddy and wanted to be on her best behavior. 


Wes spent most of the afternoon outside, which is his playground.  For Mother's Day I chose to to take a nap....quite a difference! It's funny to me that on Mother's Day all I wanted was a break from Hannah and Wes kinda wanted the same thing. Kinda funny...and seems backwards! 

 Hannah adores her daddy.


She is always so excited to see him when he gets home from work and talks about him non-stop all day! I'm thankful to have such a wonderful daddy for this precious baby girl. She doesn't know how lucky she is yet.  Hannah, you have the best daddy in the world!! One day you will see...



1 comments:

Strange family said...

So sweet! How did you do her hand? (and you said you weren't crafty)

Will walked up when I was reading the post and saw the pic of Hannah and said, "hannah?" !!! except it sounds a little more like "nanna"