If you know me, you know that I'm not really cultural. I only like movies set in present times. Not a fan of science fiction or westerns. I just like movies that are action packed or romantic comedies. Anyway, my friends are always teasing me and can't believe I never saw Mary Poppins as a little girl, or I've never seen Top Gun.
So when my friend, Stephanie, invited me to go see Wicked in Dallas, everyone was shocked that I would have accepted. I think I even shocked myself a little.
I must admit, I wasn't 100% all about it at first. I knew I was in for a fun girls night, but I just didn't know about watching a musical. I made the comment to Wes about how I didn't understand why they felt the need to sing things, instead of just say them.
Anyway, long story short, I ended up having a GREAT time! Here are us girls...
Tamala, Leslie, Me & Stephanie
Maybe I'll broaden my horizons a little bit. Maybe I'll start with watching Top Gun!
Also, this was the furthest distance I had ever been from Hannah. Once the girls assured me I would survive the separation anxiety I was having, I was able to relax and have a blast. I sure enjoyed my snuggle time with my baby today, though!


3 comments:
Please tell me you've seen Mary Poppins since you've been older, right? That was one of my absolute favorites as kid. I even had a record of the soundtrack. And please let Hannah watch it when she's a little older. She can come over and watch it with me if need be ;)
I'll let you borrow Marry Poppins, and Top Gun if you want! I've got both!
Fun times!
Well Baby Girl... I own Top Gun. You can watch it while you are here. How in the heck have you never seen that movie? I've seen it about eleventy seven times!!
Post a Comment