Friday, May 14, 2010

Junk Drawer

On Tuesday this week I decided to start organizing some things. My list included our junk drawer, tupperware cabinet and my closet. All were pretty large tasks to take on.


Luckily, I had some help!  Hannah was quick to jump in and help me organize the junk drawer.  

Our junk drawer is certainly our "catch all" place. I put EVERYTHING in it. From receipts, to paperclips, to pens, to post it notes, coupons, stamps, calculators....anything that doesn't have a real place. 


Don't tell Wesley I organized it, because you can't tell! This is the only place in the house that is really just a mess. I can't bring myself to throw away a pen, coupon that hasn't expired or post-it notes, even though we have a million.  Wes tells me that I act like Bed, Bath and Beyond coupons are like cash. I have about 40! You never know....

Since everything I put in the drawer came right out with Hannah's help, I decided to wait to do my closet and tupperware on Wednesday when she was at Mother's Day Out. That went much quicker, but I sure missed my little sidekick to talk to while straightening everything up.  Chatting with her makes not fun things more fun!

3 comments:

Nicholson Photography said...

"fun"...until she remembers what those markers did to her face :)

Strange family said...

what a cute little helper!

The Gentry's said...

She is too cute! I just packed a whole box that was labeled "junk drawer" to move to the new house:)