It's no secret that Wes and I love the lake. I have been on water skis since I was 4. Unfortunately, I still look as wobbly as I must have looked when I was 4! Wes, however, is really good at water sports. Mainly wakeboarding. So a few years ago we decided to get a boat. This was the boat we started with....
As Wes got better we decided to upgrade a little. This is our "new" boat!
Wesley and Justin took it out to make sure it was something we wanted to buy, but I haven't been out on it yet. I'm ready to spend lots of time on it at the lake!
And isn't the little head poking out in the bottom picture so cute?


2 comments:
congrats on the "new" boat
I had to really look for Hannah in the bottom picture, but then I spotted her! So cute!
Post a Comment