Monday, May 17, 2010

Fun in the Sun

Today Hannah and I went on a wagon ride. It was so hot outside, so we decided to come home and get in the pool. That was a much better idea. It was our first time to play in it with water!


She loved going up the slide. We didn't try going down it yet, but she sure was trying.  Last night was our first experience with stairs and she loved them! Today she's been trying to climb on the fireplace and top of the TV stand (lovely). So she really loved trying to climb the stairs in the pool.


So I don't know that my grand plan to layout and get some sun while she swims and plays is going to work. She definitely wanted mommy to play and splash with her and help her up the slide. I didn't mind! This summer is going to be SO MUCH FUN!! 

1 comments:

Strange family said...

i love the slide! will's pool doesn't have a slide. i think he needs one though!