I am in a constant battle with myself on whether or not I should keep my hair short or grow it out. I've never really had long hair, but I've had my hair longer. I loved being able to pull it up and get it out of my face, but I also like having a shorter, trendy cut, too.
I have an appointment on May 27 to get my hair cut, so I'm taking a vote. Your vote will determine whether or not I get a trim, or chop it off....so please vote carefully. ha!
Here is a picture of my shorter hair. I would go shorter than this....
And here is a picture of me from a couple of years ago on Easter with longer hair....
So, vote on the right side of my blog. You determine my fate. ha! Feel free to leave comments with tips and suggestions, too!


10 comments:
I vote "chop it off!" You look like you are petite and I think short, trendy cuts are a good accent to petite women! I'm petite myself, and I go this Friday for a short, trendy cut! Can't wait!
I love your hair long... in fact, you look so much like Hannah in that picture!! I've gone back and forth with mine, too, but have decided that I have all my life as an old person to wear my hair short. So, I'm going to wear mine long while I'm young(er)!
You look precious both ways, so whatever you decide will be great! I can't wait to see the results!!!
~mandy
I go back and forth on this issue, too! I'm currently liking mine short. So ... I vote go short and trendy for summer!!
I usually don't think you and Christie favor, but that second picture reminds me of her!
Good job on the digi-scrapping! I have that kit, too! ;)
I like it both ways, but the short cut is so cute on you, so it gets my vote :)
I voted "chop it off". Here's why...
You know I've always had LONG hair...That's just me, and I love it, my husband loves it. After I had Emily, I chopped it off! Much like your 1st photo, probably shorter. I LOVED it. But now I'm growing it out b/c I miss my long hair. For you, I say short b/c you're a stay at home mom, and this will make you fix your hair and you will just feel cuter! It's so easy to get in the ponytail rut!
You look beautiful both ways! But, I say cut it. You wear cute trendy cuts really well!
SHORT! I sat behind you in SMBS today, and I kept thinking, "Her hair falls so well. That style really works for her." So, I vote short, Short, SHORT!
You already know my answer...short and fun! :)
It looks so good framing your face when it's short! I am jealous of how you can pull off such a sleek short style! So I voted to chop it off (which really just means you'll get a trim right? Nothing crazy short!)
i'm having that debate about my hair right now, too!
Post a Comment