Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hair cut!

I originally said I was going to get my hair cut on May 27, but I got an earlier appointment and
 I chopped it off already!  

I have been in the car for 4 hours, so it's a little smashed in the back. 


And the side

So, what do you think? Was it good to let all of you decide how to do my hair?

12 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Oh my gosh it's adorable!!!! I would love my hair to look like that, but it never holds volume. It looks great!! Do you like it?

Jill said...

CUTE!!

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

You look great! You can definitely pull off a cut like that! It's really cute!!! What do you think about it... are you happy with it?

Carrie said...

So cute!

Pleasant Living said...

I think it's precious! so stylish. I just think that your hair lays very well.

Granna and Paw Paw Jerry said...

Since I've been trying to get you to cut it like this for the last 3 years...you know I love it!!

Nicholson Photography said...

LOVE IT!

Tamala said...

Super cute!!

Angela Ables said...

I LOVE it! It is sooo cute!

Strange family said...

love it!!!

Ford Family said...

Love the hair cut!!

Cindy and crew said...

Looks great! A perfect style for you!! I have too much natural curl to ever pull off a style like that...lucky you! :-)