OMgoodnes - marker or popsicle??
Can't take your eyes off of them for a second at that stage!
That's so funny...Has she made it to your walls yet?
I see that Shelly didn't implicate me, but this happened when Aunt Christie was babysitting. It's hard to keep an eye on all 4 kids at one time! At least I remembered to grab the camera before I cleaned her up! Love you, Hannah girl!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OMgoodnes - marker or popsicle??
Can't take your eyes off of them for a second at that stage!
That's so funny...Has she made it to your walls yet?
I see that Shelly didn't implicate me, but this happened when Aunt Christie was babysitting. It's hard to keep an eye on all 4 kids at one time! At least I remembered to grab the camera before I cleaned her up! Love you, Hannah girl!
Post a Comment