While my brother-in-law is in Uganda for his new job (click HERE to see what's he's doing now), my mom
and dad are in town helping my sister out with her 3 kiddos. They got here on Wednesday
and we've been busy ever since.
Carter is playing soccer these days and Thursday we went to watch him practice. But before practice, Granna and Pawpaw took the kids fishing and Hannah and I tagged along.
Carter caught 1 fish!
London didn't catch anything, but she didn't care. She was just having fun with her new Barbie fishing pole!
Hannah loved looking around at watching her cousins, as always.
Then on Friday after a playdate with friends, Hannah and I headed over to Aunt Christie's for lunch and more fun time outside.
My dad and Wes spent all weekend working on our landscaping. It turned out so good. I love it and am so thankful for a handy husband and dad!





0 comments:
Post a Comment