A few months ago we got a front load washer and dryer. Hannah hasn't showed much interest in it until this week. I was washing clothes and the washer is right at eye level for her. She starred at this for 5 minutes and just watched the clothes wash.
After we were bored with this she moved onto bigger and better things. Climbing in her car seat!
She is such a mess.
Sidenote: Yall, I am so NOT ready to get rid of her infant carrier. I am stretching it as far as I can. I feel like I'm going to turn into a hermit and never be able to leave the house when we retire this thing and graduate to the car seat that stays in the car. Right now I feel like I can take her anywhere with me at anytime because she'll just doze off in her carrier and get a nap in at anytime. My friends think I'm nuts because it's so heavy, but right now I feel like it's my ticket to freedom. What a dilemma!


3 comments:
Keep using the infant carrier...I know exactly what you are saying! After you give it up, you have to carry them while they sleep or wake them up! Nothing says you have to switch, unless they are too long. Little Bit stayed in hers until she was 21 months old. Of course, a lot of that was b/c of her weight, but it was so nice to still keep her sleeping for quick errands!
We've been without the carrier for 2 months now, and I do miss that freedom! Just get your buggy cover and stroller ready and you'll be set to go! :)
Hi! I stumbled across your blog while blog hopping one day, and I just love reading about your sweet little family. Also our girls are around the same age, so it's fun to see if Hannah and my Harper are doing similar things. I laughed out loud when I read this post because, I too, am having a hard time letting go of the infant seat. I keep telling my husband that the infant seat is for up to a year! haha :) Maybe I'll be able to put her in her big girl seat soon...since we have already purchased one! ha! Oh well..they're only little for a short while, right? Have a great weekend! Hannah is a cutie-patootie
Post a Comment